Come see us at the bridal show this Saturday, January 29th, from 11am to 5:30pm. We will have some great deals going on at the show and will also be giving away some great photography packages. We will also be displaying our albums and product samples. This is the bridal show you don’t want to miss if you are a bride in Davis or Weber County. You can pre-register and get free admission at This Link.
Some tips for attending the show:
1. Pre-Register & Bring your tickets with you~ Bring your ticket with you will speed up the lines & help everyone get into the show quicker & easier. If you register online you can bypass registering at the show & come to the pre-registered line.
2. Bring the Check Book~ Come prepared to book services the day of the show as many wedding vendors at this show are offering specials & discounts. You want to get a good deal so come ready to make a decision & book your wedding professionals at the show.
3. Bring decision makers with you~ Make sure you bring the primary decision makers with you to the show. Whether it be your maid of honor, your mom, dad or both, & of course your fiance. They all play big roles at your wedding & if they are footing the bill make sure they come with you to help you with all your decisions.
4. Research~ Come knowing what it is you are looking for & what your budget is for each item. This way you won’t be overwhelmed & you will know how much you can spend for each item & you can make decisions.
5. Bring a notebook~ Make sure you bring a notebook so you can make notes about things you like, want or must have. You will also want to get names of wedding professionals that you want to contact in the future if you don’t book with them at the show. Many brides book after the show as well as during the show, but be sure to contact wedding vendors soon especially if you have a popular date. (Popular dates are Friday’s or Saturday’s, especially in May, June & July and 11-11-11 will also be a popular date for 2011.) Keep in mind that often times wedding vendors give discounts on weekdays or less busy days depending on the service they offer. Check for any specials that may be offered.
6. Come ready to have a GREAT Time~ Most importantly bridal shows are a time for you to have a great time. Get ideas, book your wedding services & enjoy every second of planning your special day.